Oh So Lovely Vintage blog is created by best friends Stef and Erin from the Canadian prairies. Together they own a vintage boutique named ‘Rhymes With Orange‘, write the Oh So Lovely Blog and run a mobile shop from inside a renovated 1956 camper trailer.
Oh So Lovely Vintage blog shares the perfect example of two young ladies creating their own dream life and business, expressing their passion through blogging, sprinkling daily inspiration across the internet with posts featuring their daily adventures as new business owners, DIY how to’s, interior ideas, fashion and great recipes! We are so happy to share Erin and Stef’s blog with you, as we hail them The Fabulous Times Blogger of The Month! we caught up with Erin and Stef to ask them a few questions:
1. It’s a great creative outlet for expressing something we are both passionate about.
2. Getting to meet new people with similar interests and making new online “friends”.
Q3. List 3 Fabulous tips for aspiring bloggers.
1. Be creative and unique! Don’t be afraid to try something that hasn’t been done before.
2. Don’t expect to learn everything overnight. You and your blog will evolve over time and that’s not a bad thing!
3. Always keep an eye out for new sources of inspiration!
Big thank you to Erin and Stef for taking the time out to share in their inspirations! Head over to the Oh So Lovely Blog for more beautiful vintage inspiration.