Carrie from wish wish wish blog is a style powerhouse, a self-confessed lover of 60’s fashion and junk food, living in London, Carrie shares her wonderful world of adventures and outfits through swoon-worthy photography. I’m very proud to announce that the very talented, stylish and truly fabulous Carrie is our Fabulous Times November blogger of the month! (WARNING-GIRL CRUSH ALERT!)
I’ve been following Carrie’s blog for a while now and was rather jolly when I found out she’d be hosting the Orla Kiely interview that I took part in a few weeks ago. If you’re into gorgeous phohotgraphy, fashion, travel and beauty then wishwishwish is a win-win-win. I asked Carrie about her love of blogging and inspirations, here’s what she had to say…
Q. List 3 things you love about blogging..
1. The friends I’ve made, for sure! All my besties are bloggers, and I love it. We don’t look at each other in an odd way for spending 10 minutes taking a picture of a cake before eating it – definitely one perk! We all have the same interests and I wouldn’t be without them!
2. I’ve been able to work with the most amazing brands and experience things that I never would have had the chance to do without my blog. It’s changed my life!
3. Being able to look back on an outfit that I wore 5 years ago is insane. I’ve documented my life and can go back in time and see what I was thinking when I was 18 year old…how crazy is that?
Q. List 3 Fabulous blogs that have inspired you?
1. Niotillfem – This Swedish blogger was one of the first blogs I read and I still keep up-to-date with what’s been going on in Sandra’s life!
2. Flashes of Style – A more recent discovery, but I love seeing New York through Bonnie’s eyes, and her style is super cute too.
3. Park & Cube – Shini’s photography is amazing. It’s as simple as that. I love everything this girl does.
Q. List 3 Fabulous tips for aspiring bloggers…
1. Be unique and bring your personality to the table. There is no sense in trying to be a clone of another blogger – they already exist! Be your fabulous self, people will love you for it.
2. Gooooooogle is your best friend! I learnt to code, edit pictures and more just through Googling it. All the info you need to become a super blogger is out there!
3. Love what you do! Don’t start blogging because you think you’ll get freebies – do it because you’re passionate about what you blog about! That way your blog will shine.
BIG thanks to Carrie for sharing her blogging wisdom and indulging us in her style packed adventures. Swing bye and say hello to Carrie HERE.