Amy is a working mother of three and brain behind Superfoodie Paris blog. Dividing her time between Paris and the countryside in Burgundy and Gascony in South-West France Amy’s blog spawned from her love of Ghoji berries and Paris. Superfoodie Paris is a rich resource for places to dine if you are conscious of healthy eating or like me, allergic to Gluten. Superfoodie Paris maps out baby friendly places to dine, where to go for a real brunch and features interviews with Paris’ foodie, fashion and culture crowd. I caught up with Amy to learn more:
Q. Why did you start your blog?
I started my blog as I love Paris and I love healthy food, I now have three children and I wanted to share my favourite Paris addresses for families and also interview other ‘superfoodies’ and hear their opinion about healthy eating and tips.
My third pregnancy was slightly complicated and I had to spend three months lying down, I took this ‘opportunity’ to focus on something else and start my blog !
– I enjoy interviewing people and hearing about their favourite places or ingredients.
– I love seeing people ‘share’ healthy food tips from the blog and I enjoy the exchange of information and tips. I love seeing other people feel inspired by interviews on the blog.
– I enjoy testing out new places and Paris recommendations – Yum !
I like Lean Mean Momma – A healthy Irish mum blogger and Green Kitchen Stories , a young couple and their beautiful daughter share delicious recipes and stories of their life in Sweden. I also like Lizzie loves Healthy who shares delicious recipes.
– Choose a subject for your blog that you feel strongly about or have a real interest for. I enjoy writing about healthy food in Paris as I love both – Paris and Goji berries 😉
– Ask your friends and family for advice.
– Try and promote your articles and blog via social media.
Thanks to Amy for taking the time to share her inspirations and creating such a valuable resource. Swing by and visit Superfoodie Paris HERE