Every so often we need to check in with our thoughts and take a moment to refocus. This Good Friday I wanted to share ten gratitude affirmations that will work as a way to redirect your thoughts to self-love and positivity. These gratitude affirmations will work as a mindful way to be thankful, even when you find those self-sabotaging, negative thoughts popping into your head. Affirmations are simple positive statements that can help you to challenge and overcome self-sabotaging and negative thoughts. All you have to do is repeat them often, believe in them and you can start to make positive changes. Affirmations can also help to mitigate the effects of stress.
Gratitude Affirmations For This Good Friday…
- I am so happy and grateful for the life I have.
- I am blessed to have woken up today, many didn’t have this privilege.
- Thank you for giving me another chance to make my life better today.
- I am so grateful for the people I have in my life.
- I am so thankful that the Universe is working for my greater good.
- I am grateful to feel the air in my lungs and the beating of my heart.
- I will not worry about things I cannot control.
- I am thankful for my loving home.
- I have everything I need to create a happy and abundant life.
- I enjoy using my energy to achieve my goals.
Daily gratitude affirmations have the power to turn your day around, think of them as a mini mindful superpower. They are particularly helpful to have in your mental toolkit at this worrying time. When you find yourself slipping down into the self-sabotaging whirlwind of negative thoughts- remember one of these simple affirmations.
You might also enjoy reading:
Have a really Good Friday! Stay fabulous