Sustainable living can bring daily challenges, it’s easy to feel de-motivated when you try to live more sustainably, especially when others around you don’t seem to be on the same page. To keep motivated to live sustainably, it helps to pick a daily mantra to motivate you, so that when you feel deflated, you can switch your mindset and stay on track. Here are ten motivational mantras for sustainable living.
You can pick mantra to repeat regularly during meditation or just as you walk through daily life. You could opt to repeat these motivational mantras in your morning meditation. These motivational mantras for sustainable living will help to change your thoughts and keep you inspired to make the daily changes required to reverse climate change.
Motivational Mantras For Sustainable Living
- I buy what I believe in.
- My actions can change the World.
- Change starts with my small actions.
- A small change is better than no change.
- My actions are working towards the good of the Planet.
- I choose quality over quantity.
- I consume less, so I can live more.
- I invest my money in purpose- led companies.
- I believe in a healthier Planet for all.
- I have the strength to inspire positive change in others.
The small positive changes that you choose each day are helping to reverse climate, from opting to buy food without plastic packaging to switching to green energy. The small efforts of millions of people combined has the power to make a great impact. Keep fighting the good fight and don’t feel demotivated, you have the power to change the world.
(Image by Gaelle Marcel)