So, we’re all living through a very strange time in history. For most of us this global shift brings with it a mixed bag of emotions. It’s natural to feel up and down, some days go by with ease and others are a bit of a struggle, I get it. I wanted to share ten self care mantras for overwhelm. These are daily mantras to utilise when you’re flying through emotional turbulence.
A mantra is simply a statement that is repeated regularly, whilst in meditation or a quiet moment. So wether you repeat these in the morning as you wake up, when you feel your mood sinking or during meditation. These positive mantras will help to lift your mood.
Self Care Mantras For Overwhelm
- I am grateful for my life.
- This is a season of life and soon it will change.
- I choose to be happy today.
- I am grateful for the lessons life is teaching me.
- There is a bright side to every situation.
- I will be gentle with myself.
- I will be at ease and enjoy the simple moments.
- I will celebrate the small things that bring me joy.
- I have the power to create change.
- I trust in the Universe.
Remember that it is o.k to feel your feelings. If you feel low, repeat the mantras or pick up the phone and call a friend. As cliche as it sounds, we are all in this together. Be gentle with yourself and take each day as it comes. This too shall pass…