So, it’s officially Random Acts Of Kindness Day! Random Acts of Kindness Day is celebrated on February 17th and has grown in popularity year after year. It is celebrated by individuals, groups and businesses to encourage acts of kindness. Here are a whole host of random acts of kindness ideas to get you in the spirit of the day. Of course, these acts are not limited to this day and could be fun to introduce to your everyday life, see what you think…
Random Acts Of Kindness:
- Post a card to a friend, send it via snail mail so they get a lovely surprise drop through their door.
- Randomly pick a small business owner or creative and leave a positive review.
- Smile at a stranger, just because.
- Give a work colleague a compliment.
- Choose a friend and give them a present, treat them like it’s their birthday.
- Donate a care package to a homeless charity, they often have Amazon wishlist that make it super easy.
- Leave your change in a car parking metre.
- Let someone go ahead of you on your morning commute or waiting in line.
- Leave a generous tip at a restaurant.
- Compliment a stranger or the person serving you in a restaurant or shop.
- Call an old friend just to say hello.
- Pay for a strangers bus or train ride.
- Buy flowers for a friend or order flowers online for a relative who lives further away.
- Invite a friend round for dinner and cook for them.
- Adopt an animal online.
So what do you think? Might you go out and try your hand at a random act of kindness today?