Organ(y) have launched an environmentally- friendly subscription service. Enter to win a 3 month Organ(y)c Subscription Box! Organ(y)c aka the 100% organic cotton feminine care company has launched its subscription box service here in the UK, offering women across the country the most convenient and environmentally-friendly period to date. If you’re not quite ready to go for a moon cup, then this is the one for you…
In comparison to the existing leading sanitary brands, Organ(y)c’s biggest difference is their products’ composition, offering one of the most environmentally and personal-health friendly options in the industry thanks to their fully natural approach.
Organ(y)c Subscription Box
With two flexible subscription options, ‘Build your Own’ or ‘Go with the Flow’ you can select one of nine pre-made packages to suit your individual needs. Each box is designed to suit your individual cycle and contains 16 products of your choice, including compact and normal applicator tampons, digital tampons, liners and night pads.
“The average female is said to use 11,000 disposable, one-time-use menstrual products in her reproductive lifetime”– Chloe Case, Brand Co-Ordinator at Organ(y)c UK
Non-Toxic & Natural
Women all over the World require a more environmentally-friendly product for the planet in the current climate crisis we face. The Organ(y)c Products contain:
Pads & Liners:
- Top layer made from organic cotton instead of viscose or plastic
- No added synthetic colourants or fragrances
- 100% organic cotton absorbent core instead of cellulose, rayon or SAP (super absorbent polymers)
- Backing made from biodegradable Mater-Bi (corn starch) instead of synthetic plastic
- 100% certified organic cotton, containing no polyester or polypropylene
- Cotton which has been treated with oxygen peroxide instead of bleach
- Recyclable cardboard applicator, packaged in a recyclable certified FSC cardboard box (Compact applicator made from 90% corn-starch and phthalate free)
- Cotton veil for maximum absorption without loss of fibres instead of polyester and polypropylene veil
- 100% organic cotton sewn string instead of polyester and cotton
Ditch The Plastic
Many conventional sanitary products contain masses of unnecessary plastics and chemicals which prevent the product from breaking down naturally. The average sanitary pad may contain 90% of plastic, which is the equivalent to four plastic bags and can take up to 500 years to break down! Enter below to win a 3 month Organ(y)c Subscription Box and make the switch for yourself.
“Women the world over are turning to organic feminine care products,”Chloe Case, Brand co-ordinator at Organ(y)c UK
This giveaway is now CLOSED.