This year’s Eat & Drink Festival celebrates the best in modern cuisine, mixology and independent produce all under one roof at Olympia London from 22nd March to 7th April 2019. We have x2 pairs of tickets to give away – so double the chance of winning!
The foodie fest will be packed with ideas and inspiration, the chance to learn new culinary skills and discover how to perfectly pair drinks with dishes. Plus, each ticket holder will get to see some of Britain’s best chefs cook a range of mouth-watering dishes and share their best-kept cooking secrets and recipe tips, including:
- Rosemary Shrager, renowned British chef
- Olly Smith, drinks expert and TV presenter
- Theo Randall, Michelin star winning British chef specialising in Italian cuisine
- Ed Baines, British chef and TV food judge
- Eric Lanlard, French pâtissier and celebrity chef
- Aldo Zilli, award-winning celebrity chef specialising in Italian cuisine
- Matt Tebbutt, British chef and television food presenter
- Lisa Faulkner, British celebrity chef and actress
EAT & DRINK FESTIVAL!
Also at the UK’s favourite indoor food festival, visitors will be able to shop for fresh and delicious ingredients from hundreds of vendors, sample artisan produce and discover unique new wines, beers and spirits. This year, highlights include:
- Eat & Drink Stage, which will see renowned chefs from up and down the UK share their secrets and creative inspiration
- The Great Eat, the street food hub of the show, featuring more than 25 food vendors
- The Busker Station, situated in The Great Eat, where a range of musicians will perform live
- The Artisan Producers Market, including a fabulous selection of chutney, pickles, breads and patisserie favourites, among many more
- Late Night Thursdays, which will see Eat & Drink Festival become a buzzing hub of nightlife every Thursday, with live demonstrations, samples and mixology masterclasses
- Aldo Zilli’s new Italian street food feature stand, Zillicious. Inspired by the road-side vendors of his Abruzzo childhood Aldo has designed a special menu including truffle and pecorino ravioli, rigatoni with beef ragu and his Mama’s handmade meatballs, as well as veggie and gluten-free options which he will be demonstrating daily
The Eat & Drink Festival is also co-located with the Ideal Home Show, which celebrates its 111th year with a ‘Best of British’ theme. Visitors who have a ticket to Eat & Drink Festival can also visit Ideal Home Show sponsored by Zoopla for no extra charge.
FESTIVAL DATES: FRIDAY 22nd MARCH 2019 – SUNDAY 7th APRIL 2019
TIMES: MONDAY TO SUNDAY: 10AM – 6PM; THURSDAY 10AM – 9PM; SUNDAY 7TH APRIL 10AM – 5PM
LOCATION: OLYMPIA LONDON
A pair of tickets to the Eat & Drink Festival!
We have x2 pairs to give away, so double the chances of winning.
Comment below telling us your favourite food!
Competition closes Monday 1st April. Winner picked at random.
Best of luck!